There are many ways for a student to individualize their learning experience at CHRHS.
Find out more about how to...
- Accelerate beyond the normal scope and sequence of core courses, including the Gifted and Talented program.
- Enroll in Zenith, our alternative education program.
- Pursue an independent or directed study with a faculty advisor. Link to the Independent or Directed Study Application (you will need to be logged in with your school email to access the application).
- Receive support through a Directed Study Hall.
- Pursue career and technical education through Mid-Coast School of Technology.
- Travel or Study Abroad.
- Take a Dual-Enrollment course.
- Make plans for a School-to-Career transition.
- Receive credit for Work-Study arrangements.
- Take an approved Online course or an AP4All course for credit.
To learn about these and other options, contact the Counseling Department.